Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Have you all eaten too much chocolate yet?  I've been quite good so far, cooking a family meal this evening so trying to save room for that!

Surprisingly managed to write for a couple of hours this afternoon. I have been working on a chapter of Arrosay, I think my female character is really starting to come to life now. It's great when all the hours of work start to pay off and you get that knot of excitement in your stomach that compels you to keep going! I could quite happily sit here for several hours yet but the sounds of family life are echoing up the stairs now so think I must stop being unsociable for today and go downstairs and join them. My characters will have to remain on their cliff hangers until tomorrow.


Have a lovely weekend everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!